Version 3.0 Last Updated: January 2, 2018
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information about you when you use our Services:
- Information you give to us. You may give us your information by, for example, becoming a registered user of our Services, filling out a form on the Services, participating in our community features or other social media on the Services or by using the “Contact Us” link provided in the footer at https://www.lovenature.com. The information you give to us may include your name, home address, e-mail address, phone number, payment details, a photograph and any other related information we may need to set up and administer your Love Nature™ account or to communicate with you.
- Information we may collect about you. We collect information automatically about your use of the Services, as described in the “Cookies and information that we automatically collect” section below.
- Information we receive from third parties. We work closely with third-party business partners and other service providers (including user registration, payment and advertising providers) and we may receive information about you from them.
How we use information
We use information collected via the Services to:
- Allow you to sign up for a Love Nature™ account so that you can, amongst other things, access and discover our video content, make orders and payments, access community features on the Services and otherwise manage your subscriptions.
- provide you with and personalise the Services;
- deal with your inquiries and requests;
- allow you to participate in the interactive features on the Services, where you choose to do so;
- send you service related communications, including announcements and notices about your account, payment authorizations, change in password or payment method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information and forms part of your relationship with us; and
- provide you with information about our other products and services which may be of interest to you, further information about our services such as newsletters about new Love Nature™ features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys.
We may also generate, use and disclose aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics about the Services for marketing and strategic purposes. However, no visitor to our Services will be individually identifiable from these aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics.
Cookies and information that we automatically collect
In addition to cookies, we collect other information that is automatically provided to us by your browser when you visit the Services. This may include your computer’s IP address, operating system, log in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use the Services and for internal reporting purposes.
Our service providers also use a software technology called clear gifs (also known as web beacons, pixel tags or web bugs). These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar to cookies, which are used to track the online movements of visitors to our Services. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a visitor’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages or in emails and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Clear gifs are used in our HTML-based emails help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and of our marketing campaigns. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs in emails to our customers’ personal information. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
What are cookies?
We use the term cookie to refer to all technologies which store and access information on the device that you use to access our Services, such as your computer, tablet or mobile phone. For example, we use http cookies, which are small data files (typically made up of numbers and letters) that are downloaded when you access our Services and allow us to recognise your device. We also use technology like clear gifs embedded in our Services as briefly mentioned above.
There are different types of cookies, for example:
- Cookies served directly by Blue Skye Entertainment (‘first party cookies’) and cookies served on our behalf, for example by advertisers and data analytics companies (‘third party cookies’).
- Cookies which endure for different periods of time, including those that only last only as long as your browser is open (referred to as ‘session cookies’) These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies’, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. For example, they recognise your device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
Which cookies do we use and why do we use them?
The following table sets out the different categories of cookies that our Services use and why we use them.
|Type of Cookie [Purpose]||Source [Company]||What these cookies do||How to exercise your cookie choices|
|Essential website cookies||Blue Skye Entertainment
|These cookies are necessary to provide you some of the features of the Services, such as to authenticate you and to know when you log in an out of our Services.||You can control and delete these cookies through your browser settings however if you choose to do so, then you will not be able to use the full functionality of the Services|
|Analytics cookies||Google Analytics
|We use Google Analytics to collect information on how the Services are used and to report on usage statistics.
We use HubSpot to build individual visitor/customer profiles
We use Comscore to collect information about how the Services are used and to provide marketing data
|More information on Google Analytics, including details on how to opt-out, is available here.
More information on HubSpot cookies is available here.
More information on ComScore cookies is available here.
|Social media cookies||Twitter
||We use Twitter to help you share your experiences with the Services with your contacts on Facebook
We use Facebook to understand and deliver advertising, ensure that our advertisements are relevant to you and to help you share your experiences with the Services with your contacts on Facebook
|More information on Twitter cookies is available here.
More information on Facebook cookies is available here.
How can you exercise your cookies choices?
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. However, they are an important part of how our Services work, so you should be aware that if you choose to refuse or remove cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality the Services.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your browser which are usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility. Some third parties also provide the ability to refuse their cookies directly by clicking on an opt-out link, and we have indicated where this is possible in the table above.
Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html for more information.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
What personal information do we share?
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide or improve the products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- With SNI/SI Networks LLC in the United States which partially owns some of our business operations, our subsidiaries and affiliated entities who may provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- To our suppliers and sub-contractors, including Stripe, Hubspot, Metrological, App Mastery and VHX, who we engage to help us provide the Service and our services to you.
- In the event that we wish to sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective or actual buyer of our business;
- To our legal advisors or any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
- To our affiliates and related companies.
The Services may make available community features, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups. Please remember that any personal information that you disclose in these areas of the Services becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information on them.
International Data Transfers
The Services may also offer you the opportunity to share or follow information about the Services (or the products and/or services available through it) using third party social networking functionality (such as through “share this”, “like” or “follow” buttons). We offer this functionality in order to generate interest in the Services among the members of your social networks, and to permit you to share and follow opinions, news and recommendations about the Services with your friends. However, you should be aware that sharing personal or non-personal information with a social network may result in that information being collected by the social network provider or result in that information being made publicly-available, including through internet search engines.
If you no longer wish to receive non-transactional communications from us, please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email from us, update your marketing preferences in your account, or contact us at the address below.
You can also request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address below. Please note that some requests may be subject to a small fee.
Blue Skye Entertainment Limited
c/o McCarthy Tetrault
125 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1AR